If you are interested in learning more about Golf and how to better your game, it would be wise to consider hiring a golf instructor. One of your goals should be to locate an instructor who can help you to achieve your goal. Also, do your research before making a decision on who to contact. The following represents some tips on what to think about as you follow this path:
- Identify what your goal is and what you want to achieve?
- Location, location, location… Finding someone within a reasonable driving distance is time saving.
- Figure out a budget and what you can afford.
- How much time do you have to train? Is it 1 hour daily? Is it 2 hours twice a week?
- Think compatibility and how you can find someone who has a good fit.
- What kind of education and experience does your instructor have? Is it enough to push you to the next level?
- What is your instructor’s playing ability? Does it match your need?
Once your decision is made, make sure that your instructor “practices” what he teaches. Choosing someone who does will help you avoid pitfalls and reliability issues. Asking questions is very important to help you understand your priorities and have a clarity about what you are looking for.